Sunday, January 5, 2014

How can I relieve my flatulence and constipation


Do you suffer from flatulence, a bloated stomach and constipation regularly? I do and I know exactly what causes it. My diet, or more precisely, are the carbohydrates that I eat stodgy causing my problems. So how do I relieve these disharmonious, stomach problems often painful. 

First, you need to understand (which I'm sure you already do, to some extent) that what you put inside your body, and the lifestyle you lead, is what determines your health. So, if your health is suffering, it is usually (apart from the main conditions) up to the lifestyle that you are leading, and what you are eating.

But what if you're in good health, but you still get intestinal gas and constipation problems? I'll go into that later in this article, but if you're like me, and you usually live a clean life, but in the odd occasions you get in a bad mood and eating junk food for a couple of days. Well, the results can certainly be stomach problems.



When the digestive system is used to pass through it on a regular diet, which is rich in fiber and you suddenly switch to stodgy foods like pasta, bread and large cuts of red meat, or worse, a diet consisting of sugary sweets and chocolates - the normal functioning of your intestines could not stop (if you have a sensitive constitution). And what you're left with an unstable digestive process, which produces flatulence and blocks. 

We all get in a bad mood, whether it be stress at work or at home, and more often than not we try and relieve the (albeit brief relief) stress by eating the stuff that makes us feel good. But the bottom line is that the stuff is junk food, and add the extra pounds and unwanted flab around our lives, or it will have a negative effect on our digestive system. 

So I do two things. First, to make radical changes to my diet. Second, increase my daily exercise. The changes should I make to my diet are not favored by everyone, but it works and the by-product of it, is that I can throw about seven pounds of body weight in seven days! 

I simply cut off all digestible carbohydrates out of my diet, like the Atkins diet a bit done. But with one exception, I did not cut all the vegetables. So my daily diet would be something like that. Breakfast is a three or four egg omelet, or a couple of slices of bacon and scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms (depending on how hungry I). Snacks would be a slice of cheese on several occasions, but more often it is replaced with a boiled egg or slice of beef. 

The lunch was a tuna salad with lots of olive oils, and consists out a lot of peppers, cucumbers, olives and some tomatoes. Or, if I wanted a hot lunch, which would have made a chicken breast in olive oil with red peppers, onions (not too much, for obvious reasons), and asparagus. Dinner would be similar to lunch, maybe a small steak or chicken breast in olive oil large, with a pile of vegetables right.

Or should I grill a chicken breast with cheese and a slice of bacon wrapped around it, and separately grilling some vegetables such as garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, fennel and red onion. 

My exercise regime is generally good, but again if the stress becomes too much, is too tired to head to the gym or go for a run, so this lack of exercise also causes digestive problems. But when you reach threshold, and you should really get off my butt and go for a long walk to start the system. You can do any exercise you choose. I head to the gym for a cardio workout 60 minutes, or take a long walk in the hills with the dog. 

This is a fast way to securely erase any intestinal gas, relieve constipation and get rid of that bloated stomach. In the end, common sense should prevail, but in times of stress, we always look to our safe zone for help, and that is most of the times, the foods that cause flatulence and constipation.

* Note : Image from Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment