Thursday, January 23, 2014

A gym membership and the first cigarette - We Get Both for the wrong reasons

Smoking a cigarette should have nothing to do with your gym membership. But it does. Why do smokers start smoking? We're not looking at the reason why they continue to smoke (which is the dependence through and through), but why do you start? Because they think, it is the cool thing to do, yes, but because they think that? Why are bombarded with messages that smoking is what really enhances every good time and all the cool people seem to do it? This is what keeps teenagers hooked.



What do you want to have a gym membership? A person thinks he will get physically in shape by joining a gym. He thinks he seem impressive, paying for it, literally. Why? Since the person has been bombarded by messages that all fit people are regulars at the gym. They see it in movies. They see their neighbor with his biceps, coming home from the gym in the evening, and a gym membership is easily associated with a physically fit body. 

The basic idea of ​​this article, therefore, is to tell you, my? Dear friend, because it is not wise to get a gym membership. If your ultimate goal is to get in shape physically, then you do not need a gym membership. Not now. And maybe not ever. 

And All In The Mind. 

Our mind is a powerful place. And we have to start there. Ask yourself: " What am I trying to achieve here? " Your primary goal to get in shape. And to lose weight or chisel away the fat or get rid of belly fat? Of course, it is. 

What your primary goal is not to get the right atmosphere to exercise. It helps if you have the right kind of atmosphere, but this is not your primary goal, but rather a means to an end. And end, this objective is and should always remain clear, to become and stay physically fit and healthy.

Let's break it down further. To stay physically fit and healthy, what should you do? I can tell not only from personal experience (which in itself is always a good indicator), but also by well-respected athletes and coaches, that two things are of utmost importance here. 

One is your diet. The other is how regular you are physically exerting your body. 

If you want to lose 5 inches in the next week, you set too cruel for a goal really. You're setting yourself up to fail. Again, it's all in the mind, and you need to understand that you will get physically fit, you will look just wonderful and you will feel absolutely great if, and only if, change your attitude. This is the only guarantee. 

The benefits of thinking Straight. 

For the last few months, I have been enjoying immensely - by the grace of God - the benefits of a slight attitude adjustment. So much so that I now have a home gym set up (and being a website designer, started a website on this topic as well!). I still do not foresee myself ever going to the gym club, why should I spend the money and make the commute, when my primary objectives achieved without a gym membership, in the comfort of my home? After all, I tell myself, I'm not getting into shape for the social, or the right atmosphere.

I train every other day, and the entire session lasted just half an hour. 30 minutes after the break for a day, I never thought it would be so simple. And the results? I see them in the mirror! And then, I have trained my mind to think not in the short term when it comes to this, so I know that God willing, I will get those six-pack abs within the next 6 or 7 months. 

I very easily trained me to eat the right kind of food. Again this was very difficult for me in the past. It was hard, because, as stated earlier, I had the wrong mindset, the wrong attitude, and most importantly. I had the wrong information. As soon as I realized the mistake itself, securing it was not a problem. Now I know that I do not need to be a calorie counter to be and stay in shape. 

The bottom line is that when you train your brain, everything else starts to fall into place.


* Note : Image from Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment